These sites may be useful to those who are interested in the Ecology, Evolutionary Biology, and Behavior program at Michigan State University.
Kellogg Biological Station (KBS), 65 miles southwest of campus near Kalamazoo, provides some of the best-equipped facilities for field research in the country. The combination of excellent laboratories, experimental ponds, experimental forest, and other aquatic and terrestrial sites has placed KBS at the forefront of ecological research. This facility is available to students in the EEBB program, either as a field research site or for summer courses.
Other MSU Programs
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Center for Microbial Ecology
- Environmental Science and Policy Program
- Environmental Toxicology
- Genetics Program
- Graduate Studies in the Plant Sciences
- Neuroscience Program
- Plant Breeding and Genetics Program
Professional Societies and Journals
- Ecological Society of America
- Society for the Study of Evolution
- American Society of Naturalists
- Animal Behavior Society